A complete makeover for a sprawling Tudor style ranch.
This Northbrook home, built in the 60s, had survived a number of renovations and additions throughout the 70s and 80s. But the time had come to do it right.
This home renovation was both complete and dramatic – inside and out. We were able to breathe new life into the 40+-year-old structure by:
- Removing the tired brick exterior and wrapped the home in a lighter, warmer exterior of Lannon stone and cedar shake siding
- Gutting the entire interior
- Replacing existing plumbing, HVAC, and electrical systems
- Moving a number of walls to optimize space and flow
- Adding six bathrooms
- Installing a new kitchen
- Adding new windows and doors
- Creating a home theater
- Building a brand new pool house
- Constructing an attached three-car garage
Though the project was a considerably large transformation, we were mindful to infuse the craftsmanship with custom, thoughtful details throughout. Because when it’s all said and done, it’s the little things that truly elevate a space.
– – –
Save this to your Ideabook on Houzz